(1) Contest sign-up is closed.
(2) Object of the game: Pick the straight-up winners
of the NFL regular season pro football games. Registration is here.
Enter your picks on Log In.
Go here for Player Standings.
(3) Eligibility: Entry is free. Limit of one entry per person please. One player per email address. Limit of 100 players.
Players are expected to make weekly picks. Players that fail to make picks for Week 1 (including the first game) will be deleted.
(4) Picks are due by gametime
each week. Players may submit revised entries up until weekly deadline. Make a pick for canceled games. Otherwise it will be counted as a wrong pick.
Players that miss two consecutive weeks during the course of the season are subject to disqualification (and deletion).
(5) T-shirt prize will be offered
to the first-place player (in the overall standings) at the end of the season. T-shirt prize must be claimed
by email within 14 days after completion of the contest.
(6) No objectionable or inflammatory screen names. No screen names involving politics or religion please. Violaters
will be deleted without notice.
(8) SPL Pro Football Pick'Em may not be used in connection with any form of gambling. This contest is strictly for entertainment purposes only.
(9) SPL assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay
in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to,
or alteration of, entries or transactions. SPL is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of
any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software,
failure of any e-mail entry or transaction to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion
on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or
any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest.
(10) This is a small contest.